"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in it's various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God." I Peter 4: 10-11


Dear Reader- This Blog started in February of 2011 and the pages are numbered. Please begin reading on Page One and continue from there. As you move down the path of the pages it is my hope that scripture astounds you and God, Himself, is revealed.

Scripture confirms that if you acknowledge God as God and draw close to His truths He will draw close to you! As you get to know God through scripture you will begin to see Him work in your life AND hear Him speak to your heart. It is not an audible voice but an inner one-that will change your life on earth...and beyond!

To walk a little deeper each page has a song recommendation that deepens the spiritual lesson. Each song has been specifically chosen and holds a message that should not be missed. If there is not a link to the song on the page, it is recommended that you use iTunes, YouTube or another source to download these songs so that you can move deeper into spiritual truths that the song writers and musicians have creatively written about- for your blessing and God's glory!

Monday, July 1, 2019

All of You: Page 98



Lord, I know that you are trying to speak to me.
That you want me to understand prophesy.

You’re deepening the lesson on perseverance;
Teaching me that obedience is a form of adherence.

Lord, I know that you have a plan for me.
I know that it’s one small part of history.

So, I’ve been looking deep into your spirit
to find my life’s purpose and step into it.

Lord, one of your end-goals is maturity.
Purposely, good and bad experiences are teaching me

I've learned that if I want your wisdom I must participate.
I acknowledge my daily life is filled with spiritual lessons that carry weight.

You allow my human mind to find expansiveness
 Space large enough to dream and enjoy happen-stance.

As these sentences form tempo and elegance
I linger over them and sense your presence

I realize the passage of time is simply a path
That leads me to a great worth and value that lasts

It’s incredible that I’m living inside eternity
Even though my being is physical and earthly

You’ve given just enough time on this journey to take me
down the path that offer's a glimpse into life’s mysteries.

I’ll follow you till I have full understanding
to a point where my heart and mind are not lacking anything

And THEN I’ll know all of YOU,

“Now we see only a reflection
as in a mirror;
then we will see face to face.
Now I know in part;
then I shall know fully
Even as I am fully known.”
1 Corinthians 13:12 NIV

SONG RECOMMENDATION:
The More I Seek You
By :  Kari Jobe





No comments:

Post a Comment