"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in it's various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God." I Peter 4: 10-11


Dear Reader- This Blog started in February of 2011 and the pages are numbered. Please begin reading on Page One and continue from there. As you move down the path of the pages it is my hope that scripture astounds you and God, Himself, is revealed.

Scripture confirms that if you acknowledge God as God and draw close to His truths He will draw close to you! As you get to know God through scripture you will begin to see Him work in your life AND hear Him speak to your heart. It is not an audible voice but an inner one-that will change your life on earth...and beyond!

To walk a little deeper each page has a song recommendation that deepens the spiritual lesson. Each song has been specifically chosen and holds a message that should not be missed. If there is not a link to the song on the page, it is recommended that you use iTunes, YouTube or another source to download these songs so that you can move deeper into spiritual truths that the song writers and musicians have creatively written about- for your blessing and God's glory!

Monday, June 10, 2019

I Speak and Feel Heard Page 95

You are always there when I’m crushed under pressure
As a faithful friend, you’re a true intercessor

You always stand up for me when I need to save face
You’re the perfect example of unmerited grace

You take time to walk with me shoulder-to-shoulder
And don’t mind when I mess up, over-and-over

In my sinful redundancy you choose not to remember
You never fail to be my rock & redeemer

You are a mighty voice when I cannot speak
You are that strong force when I waver and am weak

You are my provider when I am in lack
Your presence fills gaps when I am unsettlingly off track

You remind me what truth is, day-after-day
You always go before me and show me the way

You stand up for me again-and-again
You are completely loyal; a tried and true friend.

You never forget to mention my name when you pray
Countless years have gone by, but we’re friends to this day

I wonder why you are so devoted to me
In sorrow I often fall to my knees

And mutter, once again, “I’m not worthy to be saved”
You simply kneel down beside me and say “it’s ok

I can’t get it right; I strive to be accepted
But you are there every time that I feel rejected

I walk in your counsel and find hope in your Word
You speak and I listen; I speak and feel heard! 


Relevant Scripture and Descriptive Names of God: 

“The Secret counsel of the Lord is for those who fear him,
(The Lord confides in those who fear him;) 
and he reveals his covenant (promises) to them.” 
Psalm 25:14

Jehovah Jirah-He will see to it

“The Lord your God is with you,
The Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
In his love he will no longer rebuke you,
But will rejoice over you with singing.”
Zephaniah 3:17

El Shaddai-Keeper of Promises

“Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven-
as her great love has shown. 
But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.” 
Luke 7:47

Jehovah Tsidkenu- The Lord our Righteousness

“But by the grace of God I am what I am, 
and His grace to me was not without effect.  
1stCorinthians 15:10

Jehovah Rophi- The Lord who heals

Each of you should use whatever gift you have received
To serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in various forms.
If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God.” 
1stPeter 4: 10-11

Jehovah Shammah-The Lord is there!

Song Recommendation:
What Love is This
By:  Kari Jobe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzLRyZMKbb0

















No comments:

Post a Comment