"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in it's various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God." I Peter 4: 10-11


Dear Reader- This Blog started in February of 2011 and the pages are numbered. Please begin reading on Page One and continue from there. As you move down the path of the pages it is my hope that scripture astounds you and God, Himself, is revealed.

Scripture confirms that if you acknowledge God as God and draw close to His truths He will draw close to you! As you get to know God through scripture you will begin to see Him work in your life AND hear Him speak to your heart. It is not an audible voice but an inner one-that will change your life on earth...and beyond!

To walk a little deeper each page has a song recommendation that deepens the spiritual lesson. Each song has been specifically chosen and holds a message that should not be missed. If there is not a link to the song on the page, it is recommended that you use iTunes, YouTube or another source to download these songs so that you can move deeper into spiritual truths that the song writers and musicians have creatively written about- for your blessing and God's glory!

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Keeping Life Panoramic Page 91

A while back, through circumstance and irony, I experienced a “Spiritual Name-change”.  Long-story short – I believe God called my attention to the name Ezra and put me on a purposed path to figure out why. The answers and details are on page 66 (July 2017) of this blog.  Perplexing, I know and un-relatable to some, I’m sure, but God does indeed rename people. My story is just one of many. 

For the purpose of this writing- let me share some details on the process of my name change: Because of some major struggles, I began seeking answers through scripture and prayer. In turn, I had several piercing moments where particular scripture became “alive and active” within my circumstances. Perhaps you have had moments where you’ve said “Wow, that was nothing short of a miracle; It was either irony …. or God!” I’m here to tell you…it was both!  

Because of my uncommon experiences with irony, I’ve tucked a reverence for it into my heart and have chosen to keep my life panoramic-paying close attention to unusual details with great interest. I’ve established this foundation of faith using personal experience and I know, without doubt, we can hear from our invisible God through circumstance and irony. Because of this, my faith has been enhanced and my ability to hear from God sharpened. This has changed my life. 

This writing is a reminder that every spiritual aspect we practice is about deepening our understanding of God and building a friendship with the Creator of the Universe.   That’s pretty vast isn’t it! 


"For the word of God is alive and active.
Sharper than any double-edged sword,
it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit,
joints and marrow; 
it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."
Hebrews 4:12

Song Recommendation:
So Will I
By:  Hillsong UNITED


No comments:

Post a Comment