"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in it's various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God." I Peter 4: 10-11


Dear Reader- This Blog started in February of 2011 and the pages are numbered. Please begin reading on Page One and continue from there. As you move down the path of the pages it is my hope that scripture astounds you and God, Himself, is revealed.

Scripture confirms that if you acknowledge God as God and draw close to His truths He will draw close to you! As you get to know God through scripture you will begin to see Him work in your life AND hear Him speak to your heart. It is not an audible voice but an inner one-that will change your life on earth...and beyond!

To walk a little deeper each page has a song recommendation that deepens the spiritual lesson. Each song has been specifically chosen and holds a message that should not be missed. If there is not a link to the song on the page, it is recommended that you use iTunes, YouTube or another source to download these songs so that you can move deeper into spiritual truths that the song writers and musicians have creatively written about- for your blessing and God's glory!

Friday, June 15, 2018

Deep Purpose Has Arrived Page 80


Lord, I need to know that this is from you.
I see you; I hear you –I know that I do!

You lead me; you guide me. I follow your will!
But, I wonder; I pause and I hesitate, still!

I stand at the shore while you stand in the gap.
It is here where my confidence and fear overlap!

Waves of thought crash in and move out with the sand.
It’s just like that with Your Will and Your Hand.

Your arrival in my life seems to ebb and flow.
I need your constant presence so that I’m sure; so I know.

I begin to wonder if I’m hearing it right.
Is this your Spirit or mine? Is this your voice and insight?

Everyday this world just mixes me up!
It causes me to stumble, and discernment just stops.

Lord, have your way; do not leave me alone!
Holy Spirit blow in; change this heart made of stone.

I surrender; I do! Let the education begin;
I need a counselor who is also my friend.

Pour forth your wisdom; replenish my cup!
May my heart, mind and soul just drink it all up.

Though my heart is fallible; wicked above all...
I know it’s time to make adjustments; to answer your call.

So, I ask that you not leave me standing alone on the sand.
Sit with me as I speak to you; tell me your plan!

Your blessings are purposed; I’ve seen this for years.
They arrive when I surrender so I release all these fears.

You speak when I seek; your Word is your voice.
Your answer will be as certain as the level of faith in my choice.

I’ll move from the beach into deep waters of insight
And be comforted that whether I go to the left or the right…

I’ll hear you and see you; this time I’ll pay heed!
You are the compass; the navigator; I’m in good hands, have God’s speed!

Spiritual blessings abound as I lose sight of the shore
I’ll depart on an adventure like never before.

Lord, you've gifted and prepared me! You've done all that you can.
So, I'll turn my face to the sun and move further from land.

Here I go! “Here am I”! God has chosen to send me!
Deep purpose has arrived as I depart by sea!

RvH

About God's Voice -Scripture says: 

"Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,
"Whom shall I send? and who will go for us?" 
and I said, "Here am I. Send me!"
Isaiah 6:8


“Whether you turn to the right or the left,
your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”
Isaiah 30:21

Scripture says: 

“The Spirit of God has made me;
the breath of the Almighty gives me life.”
Job 33:4

The words of the mouth are deeps waters,
but the fountain of wisdom is a rushing stream.”
Proverbs 18:4 NIV

About the human heart-scripture says:

“The heart is wicked above all else:  who can understand it?”
Jeremiah 17:9

Gratefully, scripture says this about our hearts: 


"You will seek me and find me
when you seek me with all your heart."
Jeremiah 29:12
                 
This is what the Lord says:

“Call to me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”
Jeremiah 33:3

This is who the Lord is:

"And he will be called wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, 
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6

This Writing is in honor of Leisa-
my Best friend from 2nd grade; our recent beach trip.....
and the voice of the Lord who spoke to me on the shore of the sea! 


Song Recommendations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mAvt3CxEQM&list=RDGfVd5x9W1Xc&index=21

In Over My HEAD
By:  Jenn Johnson


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVd5x9W1Xc

So Will I (100 Billion X)
By:  Hillsong Worship 









No comments:

Post a Comment