"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in it's various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God." I Peter 4: 10-11


Dear Reader- This Blog started in February of 2011 and the pages are numbered. Please begin reading on Page One and continue from there. As you move down the path of the pages it is my hope that scripture astounds you and God, Himself, is revealed.

Scripture confirms that if you acknowledge God as God and draw close to His truths He will draw close to you! As you get to know God through scripture you will begin to see Him work in your life AND hear Him speak to your heart. It is not an audible voice but an inner one-that will change your life on earth...and beyond!

To walk a little deeper each page has a song recommendation that deepens the spiritual lesson. Each song has been specifically chosen and holds a message that should not be missed. If there is not a link to the song on the page, it is recommended that you use iTunes, YouTube or another source to download these songs so that you can move deeper into spiritual truths that the song writers and musicians have creatively written about- for your blessing and God's glory!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I am Redeemed! Page 46

Here are the lies that this world tells me:

·      I am unworthy.  I should not want to be known for anything other than that; for if I were then pride might take its place in my life and make me unaware of compassion! (The world's scam!)

·      I am unworthy.  If I felt anything other than this then contentment might takes its place in my life and I wouldn’t need to seek anything more than what I now have! (The world's game!)

·      I am unworthy.  If I felt anything other than this then peace may seep into my subconscious to ease my guilt and finally liberate my mind!  (The world's trap!)

This lifetime of unworthiness serves a purpose, the world tells me!
It keeps me aware of what I am. (The world's lie!!!)

But, lately something else is calling out to me
other than this sham called shame.
I’ve stopped for a moment to ponder that voice….
for it’s calling out my name!

Something in my innermost being tells me
 that to “surrender” is a way to begin.
 Truly, I’ve been waging this war for far too long
with my pride against my sin!

 My inner voice tells me to kneel to this commander
but I am unfamiliar and unaware;
I simply do not have knowledge of this chain-of-command
 and until now I didn’t care!

Who is this leader that inherently demands my respect?
 He is definitely someone more important than I.
I’m torn in two; I don’t want to care
 but my soul won’t let this slip by!

This Commander knows things on a grand scale-
 Bigger than I temporarily understand!  
Things beyond comprehension but not beyond apprehension-
 for my mind has begun to expand.

I’m aware that this unworthiness wants to leave me
but it is uncomfortable because I don’t deserve such release.
How do I let go of something
that inherently belongs to me?

I ponder this choice; can I find worthiness again?
I truly do not know the answer!
 But compassion tells me it is absolutely possible
 and so does this merciful Commander.

This world keeps telling me I am unworthy;
I am un-deserving, forevermore.
My mind agrees and tells me that I am unworthy
 but my soul tells me I am made for more.

I’ve made a choice! I am releasing this pain!
 It’s been haunting me enough in this lifetime!
 I do not want to because it feels like a friend
 but I think I’ve found a lifeline.   

Humanity tells me I don’t deserve a thing
but this Commander, God tells me I do. 
My soul has been given a second chance!
 My mindset has been made new. 

Somehow my spirit feels wide open
and I know that I am eternally well. 
My eyes look up into the heavenlies
to thank God whose leadership never fails.

“Believe a Lie”, the world tells us all….and the damned fall in line under its spell.

But with this new Commander, God I stand released and free
And my soul sings  It is well”.

In Honor of T.T.

RvH

Song Recommendation:
Redeemed
BY:  Big Daddy Weave
(Please do not miss this song! Go to link below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzGAYNKDyIU

Quote from Song: 

"I don't have to be the old man inside of me
His days are long dead and gone!
Because I've got a new namea new life
I'm not the same…..
and a hope that will carry me home!
I am Redeemed!
You've set me free"

Big Daddy Weave










No comments:

Post a Comment