"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in it's various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God." I Peter 4: 10-11


Dear Reader- This Blog started in February of 2011 and the pages are numbered. Please begin reading on Page One and continue from there. As you move down the path of the pages it is my hope that scripture astounds you and God, Himself, is revealed.

Scripture confirms that if you acknowledge God as God and draw close to His truths He will draw close to you! As you get to know God through scripture you will begin to see Him work in your life AND hear Him speak to your heart. It is not an audible voice but an inner one-that will change your life on earth...and beyond!

To walk a little deeper each page has a song recommendation that deepens the spiritual lesson. Each song has been specifically chosen and holds a message that should not be missed. If there is not a link to the song on the page, it is recommended that you use iTunes, YouTube or another source to download these songs so that you can move deeper into spiritual truths that the song writers and musicians have creatively written about- for your blessing and God's glory!

Sunday, April 14, 2024

One In An Entire Crowd: PAGE 128




“We act like pagans in a crisis—
only one out of an entire crowd
is daring enough to invest his faith 
in the character of God.” 1

I read this quote and stopped in my tracks. Reflecting on my past experiences with faith and character, I was convicted that the quote is true. I’ve certainly acted like a pagan when going through a crisis. Have you? I began wondering why I would fall prey to this particular trap? Why would I falter in such a way when I know the Lord God, Almighty and what He is capable of. 

If we believe in God then that in itself implies that we believe in the supernatural and all the other-worldliness Yahweh breathes life into. Why would I not be that One in the crowd that is daring and courageous enough to literally trust in, count on and stake my life on God to attend to me; my deepest concerns, my greatest needs, my long-lost hopes and even my biggest dreams.  

I want to be that Daring One. The girl that stands up and stands firm; The One in the crowd that speaks out for truth and faces down the giant and the lies spoken over us. Lies that entangle us in fear, mischief, confusion and the like. Oh, those tangled webs. 

If each of us would make this sharp decision to be that One in the crowd that cries out “Enough”; that one that cannot help but point out injustice and manipulation.... and in doing so inspires others to do the same, then there would be many a daring soul ready to rise and overcome evil with TRUTH.  Not just One in the entire crowd but many!

“Lord, Make it so!”

SONG RECOMMENDATION:
This is a Move
BY: Brandon Lake & Tasha Cobbs




1- My Utmost for His Highest; Page dated May 30th



1 comment:

  1. Great piece! I want to be that daring one with you!

    ReplyDelete