"Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in it's various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God." I Peter 4: 10-11


Dear Reader- This Blog started in February of 2011 and the pages are numbered. Please begin reading on Page One and continue from there. As you move down the path of the pages it is my hope that scripture astounds you and God, Himself, is revealed.

Scripture confirms that if you acknowledge God as God and draw close to His truths He will draw close to you! As you get to know God through scripture you will begin to see Him work in your life AND hear Him speak to your heart. It is not an audible voice but an inner one-that will change your life on earth...and beyond!

To walk a little deeper each page has a song recommendation that deepens the spiritual lesson. Each song has been specifically chosen and holds a message that should not be missed. If there is not a link to the song on the page, it is recommended that you use iTunes, YouTube or another source to download these songs so that you can move deeper into spiritual truths that the song writers and musicians have creatively written about- for your blessing and God's glory!

Friday, September 28, 2018

I See You in All things Page 85


“The secret counsel of the Lord is for those who fear him,
and he reveals his covenant to them.”
Psalm 25:14


Lord-I am in awe of your ancient prophesy...
and what it reveals about humanity.
I am in complete awe of your majesty.

Lord, I’m in awe of your holiness.
I am in total awe of your tutorial process-
Of how you have led me into your secret counsel and showed me your righteousness!

I am in awe of your consistency-
And in awe of how your promises seem a mystery
Yet you open the doors that once requested privacy
And reveal with persistency

The power and glory of your Hierarchy

Lord, you are revelatory
You stand present in my Life’s story
You do this to reveal your Glory

And it’s nothing but mind-bending reverence for your mercy
Which you’ve shown me as I searched out and found victory…

From within the wisdom that flows freely from your mercy seat
where you look down upon humanity
And with all the stars in the sky… simply chose to see me-
your beloved child, living in all this misery!

I also have the honor within earth’s vivid scenes
To seek and find YOU, my Lord and KING OF ALL KINGS!
With Godly fear I see YOUR presence manifest in ALL things!

To Christ be the glory!

RvH

Song Recommendation:
Everything
By:  Toby Mac



No comments:

Post a Comment